Piles are also called Piles or Hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoid is a disease, which is extremely painful.
It Anal ( Anus) inside and out and rectum ( Rectum) in the bottom of the swelling is coming. Because of this, warts are formed inside and outside the anus, or at any one place.
Warts have ever lived in if they ever come out. About 60 percent of people suffer from hemorrhoids at some stage of their age. It is very important to get the patient treated with Piles Treatment at the right time.
If the hemorrhoids are not treated on time, the problem increases considerably.
Hemorrhoid It is also a genetic problem.
If someone in the family has had this problem , then there is a possibility of it happening to the other person. Is very old, it takes the form of that fistula ( Fistula) are called. There is helpless irritation and pain in it.
Hemorrhoids type ( Piles )
There are two types of piles , which are:
There is no pain in bloody piles. It bleeds while bowing. There are warts inside the anus. During the bowel movement , the blood drips with the stool a little , or comes as an atrophy.
After passing stool, the warts go inside themselves. In severe state, it does not go in even after pressing with the hand. Get this type of hemorrhoids treated immediately.
Abdominal piles are more common in stomach piles. Constipation and gas problems persist.
There is no bleeding in its warts.
These warts can be easily seen outside. It causes frequent itching and burning.
They do not cause discomfort in the initial stage, but they swell due to unhealthy eating and constipation. Blood accumulates in them and becomes inflamed.
There is also unbearable pain in it , and the patient begins to wrench with pain. The patient continues to have pain while defecating , and even after.
He is unable to walk in a healthy manner, and also feels difficulty in sitting. This problem is cured by getting treatment.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids ( Piles)
Many times, if the hemorrhoids have not reached a critical stage, it is cured on its own in 4-5 days , but these symptoms can be seen when the disease progresses: –
- There is a hard lump-like feeling around the anus. There is a pain in it, and blood can also come.
- Feeling of not having a clean stomach even after defecation.
- Red glowing blood with burning sensation during defecation.
- Extreme pain during defecation.
- Itching, and redness, and swelling around the anus.
- Mucus arrives during defecation.
- Willingness to pass the stool again and again, but do not pass stools while giving up.
Do not ignore these symptoms at all. Go to the doctor as soon as possible and get Piles treated .
The Hemorrhoids ( Piles)
The piles are dominated by wind or phlegm , they are haemorrhoids dry. Therefore there is no secretion from the meatus.
The hemorrhoids are dominated by blood or bile or, they are humid hemorrhoids. It contains bleeding. Pain is more in dry hemorrhoids.
In some people this disease is seen from generation to generation , but in some people it is also due to other reasons , which are: –
- Some people have to stand for hours due to their employment, such as bus conductors, traffic police, etc. Along with this, those who have to lift heavyweights. These people are more likely to suffer from hemorrhoids.
- Constipation is also a major cause of hemorrhoids. In constipation, the stool is dry and hard, due to which the person has difficulty in bowel movement. One has to sit up and down for a long time.
- For this reason, there is an emphasis on the blood vessels there, and it swells and hangs, which is called the wart.
- Eating more fried and chili-spicy food.
- Not having defecation properly
- Do not consume fiber-rich food.
- In women, there is a risk of hemorrhoids due to pressure on the anus during delivery.
- Laziness or reduced physical activity.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption.
Difference Between Piles And Fistula
- In hemorrhoids, there is swelling of the blood vessels of the anus and the lower part of the rectum. This is due to prolonged constipation and excessive sitting in defecation.
- Apart from this, there is a risk of obesity or pregnant women. In this, warts are formed in the anus or rectum, from which they bleed, and pain occurs.
- There are no moles in the clitoris. the anal canal ( Internal Opening) and outside of the anus
- (external opening) is in the skin.
- Bhagandar in those, who become an abscess near the anus. Many pimples are formed in the boils. In such a situation, if the patient molests him, it becomes a catastrophe.
- Blood and pus come out of it continuously. In the initial stage, it contains less amount of pus and blood. Therefore, it only stains in the patient’s clothes.
- Gradually the leakage increases and the patient begins to itch, restlessness and pain.
For the treatment of hemorrhoids remedies
You can do these remedies for home remedies of piles: –
Use Aloe Vera For Piles Treatment
The anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties of aloe vera reduces the irritation of hemorrhoids , and does not cause constipation. It is beneficial in treating both internal and external types of piles. Apply aloe vera gel to warts outside the anus. It calms the burning and itching.
Eat 200-250 grams of pulp of aloe vera .
This will not cause constipation and will ease bowel movements.
Use Apple Vinegar For Piles Treatment
Apple vinegar helps in shrinking blood vessels due to its astringent properties.
Drink a spoonful of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water in bloody piles and drink it twice a day. Soak cotton swabs in apple cider vinegar and keep them in the anus. This will give relief from burning and itching.
Use of olive oil for the treatment of hemorrhoids
Olive oil has inflammatory healing properties. It reduces inflammation in the blood vessels. Apply olive oil on warts of blind piles.
Almond oil: Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids Treatment in Piles
Soak cotton in pure almond oil , and apply it on warts in bad piles. It reduces inflammation and irritation.
Profit in piles using Coconut
Make ash by burning coconut coats.
Mix it in fresh whey and drink regularly on an empty stomach in the morning.
Eating figs benefits in hemorrhoids disease
Soak three figs in a glass of water.
Drink this water on an empty stomach in the morning , after consuming it .
Use of cumin seeds for home remedies of hemorrhoids
Grind cumin seeds with water and apply it on the piles. Apply it on warts.
- Toast cumin in bloody piles and grind it with sugar candy. Take 1-2 grams of it with whey 2-3 times a day .
Home treatment of piles using Lemon
Mix ginger and honey in lemon juice and eat it. This benefits Piles.
Whey and treat piles intake of parsley
Whey is similar to nectar in hemorrhoids. Mix one quarter parsley powder, and one teaspoon black salt in a glass of buttermilk and eat it daily for lunch. This is the best home remedy to get relief from piles.
Home remedies of piles with papaya
Eat papaya at dinner. This will not cause constipation. This will not cause pain at the time of defecation.
Eat ripe banana for home remedies of hemorrhoids disease
Boil ripe bananas , and consume them twice a day. It gives an advantage.
Draws warm water immediately relieve hemorrhoids pain
Put hot water in the bath ( Sitz bath) and sit for 10-15 minutes. It is the best treatment to get relief from pain , pain and burning piles.
Your diet during piles
Eat a diet that is high in fiber , such as fibrous fruits and vegetables.
- Drink 7-8 glasses of water daily .
- Eat buttermilk regularly in food.
Lifestyle (during hemorrhoids disease Your Lifestyle in Piles or Hemorrhoids)
- Exercise regularly and do yoga.
- Do not sit in one place for long.
Seek care right away
You should seek medical care right away if you have severe anal pain and bleeding from your rectum, particularly with discomfort or pain in your abdomen, diarrhea, or fever.
How can I prevent hemorrhoids?
You can help prevent hemorrhoids by
- eating foods that are high in fiber
- drinking water or other nonalcoholic liquids each day as recommended by your health care professional
- not straining during bowel movements
- not sitting on the toilet for long periods of time
- avoiding regular heavy lifting
Eating, Diet, & Nutrition:What should I eat if I have hemorrhoids?
Your doctor may recommend that you eat more foods that are high in fiber. Eating foods that are high in fiber can make stools softer and easier to pass and can help treat and prevent hemorrhoids.
Drinking water and other liquids, such as fruit juices and clear soups, can help the fiber in your diet work better. Ask your doctor about how much you should drink each day based on your health and activity level and where you live.
The Dr recommends a dietary fiber intake of 14 grams per 1,000 calories consumed. For example, for a 2,000-calorie diet, the fiber recommendation is 28 grams per day.
The amount of fiber in a food is listed on the food’s nutrition facts label. Some fiber-rich foods are listed in the table below.
|Fiber Rich Foods|
|Food and Portion Size Grains||Amount of Fiber|
|⅓‒¾ cup high-fiber bran, ready-to-eat cereal||9.1–14.3 grams|
|1‒1¼ cups of shredded wheat, ready-to-eat cereal||5.0–9.0 grams|
|1½ cups whole-wheat spaghetti, cooked||3.2 grams|
|1 small oat bran muffin||3.0 grams|
|1 medium pear, with skin||5.5 grams|
|1 medium apple, with skin||4.4 grams|
|½ cup of raspberries||4.0 grams|
|½ cup of stewed prunes||3.8 grams|
|½ cup of green peas, cooked||3.5–4.4 grams|
|½ cup of mixed vegetables, cooked from frozen||4.0 grams|
|½ cup of collards, cooked||3.8 grams|
|1 medium sweet potato, baked in skin||3.8 grams|
|1 medium potato, baked, with skin||3.6 grams|
|½ cup of winter squash, cooked||2.9 grams|
|½ cup navy beans, cooked||9.6 grams|
|½ cup pinto beans, cooked||7.7 grams|
|½ cup kidney beans, cooked||5.7 grams|
A doctor or dietition can help you learn how to add more high-fiber food to your diet.
If you have hemorrhoids, your doctor may recommend eating more foods that are high in fiber.
What should I avoid eating if I have hemorrhoids?
If your hemorrhoids are caused by chronic constipation , try not to eat too many foods with little or no fiber, such as
- fast food
- ice cream
- prepared foods, such as some frozen and snack foods
- processed foods, such as hot dogs and some microwavable dinners
Avoid These In Piles Or Hemorrhoids
If you have treatment of piles or are suffering from hemorrhoids, then it is very important to avoid these things: –
- junk food
- Do not consume food with fried and roasted peppers and spices.
Questions related to hemorrhoids and answers ( FAQ Related Piles Or Hemorrhoids)
You often ask these questions about piles: –
Can hemorrhoids be treated with surgery only ?
The treatment of hemorrhoids is only surgery, but it is not true. Timely treatment and a better lifestyle can cure this disease.
What other diseases are caused by hemorrhoids ?
Excessive bleeding in the hemorrhoids can result in loss of blood in the body. The person begins to feel weakness. Continuation of long-term illness , and lack of treatment of colorectal cancer ( Colorectal Cancer) can also cause.
Therefore, treat piles as soon as symptoms appear .
Can hemorrhoids recur after surgery ?
Surgery is the only solution in modern medical science , and the disease recurs even after surgery. Therefore, home remedies and better lifestyle should be adopted.
This greatly reduces the chances of hemorrhoids recurring.